Mums & Bubs Pilates is a post-natal exercise class designed to help you get back into shape after the birth of your baby, in a fun and safe environment. It is designed specifically for women who have recently given birth, and is instructed by a Women’s Health Physiotherapist.
You will enjoy:
– A circuit-style class utilizing Pilates equipment
– A key focus on rehabilitating your pelvic floor and deep abdominal muscles
– Individually tailored and safe exercises
– Classes guided by a Women’s Health Physiotherapist
– Maximum 6 participants (plus babies)
You can commence your classes from three weeks after your baby is born and babies are most welcome to join.